- Respect and Dignity: You should be treated with respect
and dignity, and your medical wishes should be considered.
- Healthcare Access:You have the right to receive the
best possible care available,
- Communication: Your medical team must inform you
about your treatment options and services in a way that you can understand.
- Participation – it is your right to be involved in
decisions and choices about your health.
- Financial Guidance: You have the right to know about the
financial cost of your planned treatment.The cost provided is an estimate and
may change over the course of your treatment.
- Privacy – your healthcare team must keep your
personal information private and confidential.
- Comment – you have the right to comment on
any issues you feel you have with your healthcare, and your healthcare team
must address those concerns.
- Refusal of treatment: You have the right to refuse the
treatment. The medical team will inform you about the consequences of the
decision and proposed treatment plan. However, the hospital or its staff will
not be responsible for any adverse outcome in case you or your representative
decide to leave against the medical advice.
- Clinical Research and Trials: If you are enrolled in a research or
a clinical trial, you have the right to withdraw at any time.
- Visitors: In case of in patient or daycare
admission, you are allowed one attendant to accompany you. Rest of the people
could visit according to the set visiting timings.
- Complete and correct information: You are responsible for providing
correct and complete information about your health and past medical history.
- Report changes: Youare responsible for reporting
changes in your general health condition, symptoms, or allergies to the
- Compliance: You are responsible for following the
recommended treatment plan you have agreed to, including instruction from
doctors, nurses and otherhealth personnel.
- Appointments: You are responsible for keeping
- Respect: You are responsible for treating
others with respect and you are responsible for following facility rules
regarding smoking, noise, and use of electrical equipment.
- Payment: You are responsible for paying for
- Property: You are responsible for respecting
the property and rights of others. You are responsible for assisting in the
control of noise and the number of visitors in your rooms